Quick Details Place of Origin: China Model Number: BSCT01 Quantity: 20 tests/kit Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal swab Storage Temperature: 2-30°C Shelf Life: 18 months Test Time: 15-20 minutes (do not read results after 20 minutes)
Intended Use Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Card is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the comparative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens. Samples are to be collected within 7 days of symptom onset by professional POC healthcare providers in response to individuals reporting suspected symptoms of COVID-19.
Product Features 1.High Accuracy: Straight forward nasopharyngeal swab collection with clinically proven high accuracy results. 2.Affordability: Any qualified Health Care professionals can easily use our three-step, cost-effective portable testing kit. 3.Easy to Use: Testing can be easily administered in almost any environment without additional special equipment. Easy to transport with no special storage requirements, a test kit is all you need. 4.Rapid Result: Compared to standard RT-PCR tests which could tale multiple days for patients to receive their results, Boson Antigen testers will show results within 15-20 minutes.
Materials Provided in Each Kit:
20 Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Cards (Individually packaged)
2 Sample Buffer
20 Sterilized swabs (Individually packaged)
20 Extraction tubes (Individually packaged)
1 Instructions for use
1 Tube rack (for 6 tubes/rack)
Who is it for?
Personal Care Services: Dentists, Chiropractors, RMT's Personal Services-Hair and Aesthetic Salons
Hospitality and Events: Hospitality, Events Sector, Restaurants, Hotels
Production and Transportation: Warehouses, Manufacturing Plants
Public Sector Facilitie: Schools, Nursing Homes, Prisons, Government Buildings
INSTRUCTION Specimen Preparation
1. Carefully insert the swab into the nasal cavity to the nasopharynx.
2. Add 8 drops (about 0.25 mL) of extraction buffer into the extraction tube.
3. Place the swab with specimen into the extraction tube. Roll the swab three to five (3-5) times. Leave the swab in the extraction buffer for 1 minute.
4. Pinch the extraction tube with fingers and remove the solution from the swab as much as possible. Dispose of the used swab in accordance with your biohazard waste disposal protocol.
5. Install the nozzle cap onto the sample extraction tube tightly. Use extraction solution as test specimen.
1. Bring the kit components to room temperature before testing.
2. Open the pouch and remove the card. Once opened, the test card must be used within 1 hour. Label the test card with patient identity.
3. Invert the extraction tube and add 2-3 drops (50-76 mL) of test specimen into the specimen well (s) by gently squeezing the extraction tube. The formation of air bubbles in the specimen well (s) must be avoided.
4. Read the results at 15-20 minutes.
Note: Results after 20 minutes may not be accurate.
Result Interpretation 1. Positive
If two coloured bands appear within 15-20 minutes with one coloured band in the Control Zone (C) and another in the Test Zone (T) , the test result is positive and valid. No matter how faint the coloured band is in the Test Zone (T), the result should be considered as positive. A positive result does not rule out co-infections with other pathogens.
If one coloured band appears in the Control Zone (C) and no coloured band appears in the Test Zone (T) within 15-20 minutes, the test result is negative and valid. A negative result does not exclude SARS-CoV-2 viral infection and should be confirmed by molecular diagnostic method if COVID-19 disease is suspected.
3. Invalid Result
The test result is invalid if there is no coloured band in the Control Zone (C) within 15-20 minutes. Repeat the test with a new test device.
Boson Rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test Device COVID-19
Place of Origin: China Model Number: BSCT01 Quantity: 20 tests/kit Sample Type: Nasopharyngeal swab Storage Temperature: 2-30°C Shelf Life: 18 months Test Time: 15-20 minutes (do not read results after 20 minutes)